Paid vacation, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
$18.00 – $24.00
Durcon, a Wilsonart Company, is now hiring a Maintenance Technician.
As the Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for performing preventative, equipment down, and project maintenance on custom production equipment and all buildings and structures, and the coordination of 3rd party resources for maintenance projects.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum 6 months of continuous work experience.
• Minimum 5 years of manufacturing maintenance experience.
• Formal training and/or job-related experience in one or more of the following fields: electrical, natural gas-fired systems, mechanical, pneumatics/hydraulics, dust control applications, or welding.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run in an efficient manner.
• Service, repair, adjust, and test machines, devices, and equipment including natural gas burners, CNC equipment and overhead hoist/cranes, and dust collection systems within the facility.
• Maintain parts and supply inventory by measuring usage and re-order and/or restock as needed.
• Plan and lay out repair work using, diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, or schematic drawings.
• Operate various company vehicles including forklifts, man lifts, tractors, company trucks, etc. and obtain proper training as needed.
• Inspect drives, motors, belts, inspect fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions following checklist provided by Bigfoot work order program.
• Paint or repair roofs, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building structures.
• Perform routine maintenance on natural gas burners such as replacing/repairing burners, burner controllers, temperature controller, and installing replacement parts to ensure optimal burner efficiency.
• Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements using rules, calipers, micrometers, or other measuring devices.
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds on a repetitive basis.
• Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling materials.
• Ability to participate in the respiratory management program.
• Ability to diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them using blueprints, repair manuals, or part catalogs.
• 2nd shift
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.