Join a team that is dedicated to making a better future! Durcon is looking for motivated people to join our team. Our growing organization in Taylor, Texas, along with facilities around the globe, supplies the worldwide marketplace with laboratory grade work surfaces, sinks and accessories. We are currently seeking maintenance workers.
At Durcon, you can expect:
• Great employee benefits
• Opportunities to develop your career inside the company
• “Safety First” work environment
• Talented, knowledgeable coworkers
** UP TO $21 PER HOUR! **
As a maintenance worker you will:
• Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run in an efficient manner.
• Service, repair, adjust, and test machines, devices, and equipment including natural gas burners, CNC equipment, overhead hoist/cranes, and dust collection systems within the facility.
• Maintain parts and supply inventory by measuring usage and re-order.
• Operate various company vehicles including forklifts, man lifts, tractors, company trucks, etc. and obtain proper training as needed.
• Inspect drives, motors, belts, inspect fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions following checklist provided by Bigfoot work order program.
• Paint or repair roofs, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building structures.
• Perform routine maintenance on natural gas burners such as replacing/repairing burners, burner controllers, temperature controller, and installing replacement parts to ensure optimal burner efficiency.
• Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements using rules, calipers, micrometers, or other measuring devices.
• Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them using blueprints, repair manuals, or part catalogs.
• Plan and lay out repair work using, diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, or schematic drawings.
• Formal training and/or job-related experience in one or more of the following fields: electrical, natural gas fired systems, mechanical, pneumatics/hydraulics, dust control applications, or welding.
Durcon, a Wilsonart Company, is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.